Friday, May 4, 2012

Just a couple of things.

     My oldest daughter Brooklyn had a carnival at her school and I took off of work early so that I could go. We all really had a good time, but I have a confession to make. Even after all that I said in my morning's post, I found myself judging the parents at the carnival. I began pointing out all the flaws I could find in all the parents. It was a somewhat surreal experience to be sure. I began pointing out things I was seeing to Mary when she reminded me to not be too harsh with my judgements. I felt horrible. I took a step back at that moment and seen everyone with different eyes. I forgot that if not for Christ I could be in a much different situation.
     I am so thankful for my wife. She is such a blessing to me. That gentle reminder brought me out of my arrogant world. Thank God for her.
     Secondly, I would like to begin sharing my life story. I have been told by several people that I should write a book and I would love to do that at some point. For now though I plan on sporadically posting about a stage of my life and the people that have been a part of it. For now though, I'm calling it a night. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment