Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Journaling.....

     Every morning I start my day at 5:30 with a hot cup of coffee and my bible. It's a habit that I have grown to love, and it really makes all the difference in my day. One thing I have always wanted to do along with that is journaling. Just some time spent trying to organize my thoughts on paper. It really helps me to put what I have read into practice. I think this blog will be a great place for me to do that.
     My goal is to post at least once a day about what I read that morning and what I got out of it. I would love to hear your comments on it and what you may have gotten out of it if you choose to read along. Till then I bid you adieu.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea, I look forward to reading of your exploits and how God blesses your life and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete